Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Just a day

Yesterday was eh. Boring morning at work followed by a busy afternoon. Pet-sitting gets better every day. Taking one of the dogs to agility class tonight. That should be fun. Going to do my best to get in 2mi on the treadmill before that. I'll have to see if that will work out though.. I need to leave time to shower too...
 
Yesterdays goods:
 
Foodstuffs:
B: oatmeal-n-OJ
S: dark chocolate piece
L:  turkey and provolone w/lettuce and tomato on a wheat wrap; chex mix
D: 3/4 of a medium firehouse hook-n-ladder w/o mayo; 20oz Dr Pepper (total craving. worth every calorie!)
 
E: 3.5mi on the treadmill @ 11:26/mi. I'm thinking I might adjust my goal pace to 11:30. I hate to back off this early, but I don't want to burn out, either..
 
The end!
I'm so exciting..

No comments:

Post a Comment