Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Beeftastic day

I ate too much red meat yesterday, by a lot!
 
B: oatmeal-n-OJ
S: dark chocolate piece
L: Times Grill -- most of a 1/2lb cheeseburger and some sweet potato fries (i feel sick just reading that)
D: lean beef stir fry with bell peppers, soy sauce, and BBQ sauce over rice
 
Then last night I did a bit of yoga (I think I made it 3 whole minutes this time. lol) and some crunches to make myself feel less pathetic. :) I was supposed to run 3.5mi this morning, buuuut somehow I managed to bring many runing tops/bras, but NO shorts. What the heck? I need to run back to target for a couple of random things after work -- there's a Target maybe 0.5mi from where I'm house/pet-sitting -- and I think I'll pick up a new pair. I only have a couple that I like, so it's not really wasteful spending. I also have access to an air-conditioned gym where I am this week, so I'm thinking I'll stop at target, go to the condo, walk the dogs, hit the gym, run to the little deli place and pick up something for dinner, then take it home and feed the dogs/eat/shower ... and then relax and try to tire out the cats. :) I need to call my mom, too.

1 comment:

  1. Seeing as I'm 36 wks pregnant, I'm drooling in envy over all that beef! LOL I'm also envying the fact you can last beyond 30 seconds in a yoga video cause that's about my limit!


    Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete