Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Florida Honey Tangerines!!

Well I guess Publix reads my blog. Lo & behold, when I went to publix on Sunday, they had honey tangerines!!! I'm not sure I've ever been so excited by fruit! I need to go back and buy up all of the rest of their inventory. :) I'd eat like 7 of them per day. Yuuuuummmmm.

On the training front.. I've been in an itermittent FUNK lately. No particular reason.. I just feel tired and not entirely unlike a heap of fresh poo. So on Monday when I was supposed to do pilates, I instead did.... well, nothing. Boo!

Yesterday I was supposed to run 3miles, but the weather was crummy and I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I did, however, make up for Monday and do my pilates.

Today should be a rest day, however, due to my slacking, it will be a make-up 3 mile run. I'll do it fairly lightly, as tomorrow is bridges (dun dun DUN). I think we're going to go downtown and run those bridges, which may feel a little easier to me, just in terms of knowing what to expect, and to a small degree, muscle memory.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment