Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Awww sooky sooky now!

Yet again I felt good on a "take it easy" night. No, REALLY good. It was chilly, and I actually dressed such that I didn't wish I had worn something different about halfway through. And because it wasn't ridiculously hot and muggy, I could breathe!! According to Nike+, my pace was 9:53 for 3 miles. WOOOOOOO!

The pounds aren't coming off at ALL, but I have to have faith that that will come in time. I'm starting to feel more "fit," and that's really more important than pounds. I'm still technically in the "healthy" range for my height; I'm just more toward the upper end of that range than I care for. I'd really like to be a lean 130 and work on tone from there. I'd like it to happen this calendar year, but I need to just focus on making changes in my lifestyle, not silly resolutions that evaporate when the page on the calendar gets turned.

Tomorrow, downtown bridges! My old friends! We'll see how I'm feeling after this run tonight. I was really workin' it, and I may be really feelin' it in the morning. :)

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome pace!! You're gettin fassssst woman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to try try again to post a darn comment! You're amazing with all of this running...I'm such a wuss and can't even run a whole mile without stopping. I admire you like crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, I'm so excited b/c it finally worked!! I've been trying to comment forever, but it wouldn't recognize my blogger account until I became a "fan" of your blog. Anyways....yayy!

    ReplyDelete