Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Flippin' Sweet

Well, I have another trash the dress session lined up for just over 2 weeks from now. I think I might get some new equipment to play with, but I'm still deciding on exactly what I want to buy. I'm also setting up an engagement pictures session with my best friend's little sister. She's awesome, and she and her fiance make the cutest couple, so I can't wait! I'll have to, though, because we need to wait for warmer weather to make its way up to NJ -- so probably late April, early May.

Had a great run last night. Nike+ tells me it was a 9:50 pace for 3 miles, so it was probably around 10 or 10:05. Still pretty flippin sweet. It is so much easier for me to run without all of the humidity that Florida spring, summer, and fall bring with them. Hopefully the swamp will hold off until after the river run.

No comments:

Post a Comment