Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Another green day!

One more green day on the calendar after running 3mi last night, despite having much to do. It makes it that much more satisfying when I make time for it during a busy schedule. I still have to improve my percentage of skips. So far, out of 12 planned workouts, I have skipped 5. I didn't get off to a very good start -- especially last week with Christmas preparations and whatnot. I am half tempted to "make them up" by skipping my rest days, but I know that's not smart.

I ended up doing quasi-speedwork last night after the first 1.5 miles, mostly because I got bored. I counted out lightposts -- walk half the distance to the lightpost, "comfortably hard" (~9:50/mi) for 2 light posts, and "hard" (~80% effort, ~8:15-8:30/mi) for 2.5 light posts. It kept things interesting, at least.

Tonight is rest (yay!) and I think we are going to go out dancing. Double yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment