Tuesday, December 30, 2008

More green.. not the spendable kind

So, in my color-coded accountability chart, days highlighted in green mean that I have completed the day's planned activity, in full, on the day it was actually scheduled. Well, I have a bit more green on my calendar than I did last time I posted, which makes me happy. The schedule called for bridges on christmas day and a 30-40min bike on Friday.... RIGHT. I did nada on Christmas, and decided I needed to get out and run, so I replaced the bike with just a 3mile run. Best to finish off the week well, right?

I know it's only 2 days into this week, but I've been a good girl so far. 3 mile run on Sunday at something like 10:18/mi pace. Pilates last night (in between fits of laughter while my pooch tried to "help" me with my rollovers. haha). The DVD I followed has a pretty intense leg section, and I was a little bit worried I'd wake up this morning completely unable to walk.. but I feel ok. I can tell I worked them, but I'm not gimpy or overly sore. Which is good, because I have to run 3 miles tonight. Score. Gotta get more green! I'm determined to finish this week up according to my plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment